[geeks] Upgraded my Ham license today...

Aaron Morrison ae4ko at amsat.org
Sat Jan 17 18:06:49 CST 2015

Congratulations all to those who have earned a license or upgrade.

For those who may not know, the rules have recently changed for those who have
let their license expire. You can now regain your previous license class by
taking the technician test and providing proof of your prior license class.

For example if you were an extra, bring your expired license and take the
technician exam and you will be re-licensed as an extra. You will receive a
new call, but could apply for your old call via the vanity call system.

73 de AE4KO, Aaron
ARRL and W5YI VE

--am