[geeks] Upgraded my Ham license today...

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Sun Jan 18 10:59:57 CST 2015

On 01/17/15 22:21, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> No offense taken.
>
> I bought a home in an HOA neighborhood, I too am looking for a 'stealthy'
> antenna solution. My go-to idea is a 43' stick in the back yard, something I
> can collapse/extend as needed...

I continue to believe that HOAs are spawns of evil and will not buy or
rent a dwelling covered by a HOA.  It's voluntarily submitting to the
whims of (usually) little tin Nazis.  They couldn't even successfully
run for *town dogcatcher*, but heeeeey, they can get control of the HOA...

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net