[geeks] Upgraded my Ham license today...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:37:16 CST 2015

Interesting... I literally know nothing more about them than what you just
wrote...

Sounds interesting - almost like the antennas you used to see in WW II
movies...

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image1.JPG; x-apple-part-url=6465A95F-9DEE-4170-B4C7-7D4F6CF4F8E3]
Ken