[geeks] Up from the basement - another sun server

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:31:52 CDT 2014

Hello all,

I just dug up a really nice Sun X1 server, formerly of loudcloud (if the
asset sticker on the case is to be believed). It appears to be a 400 MHz
unit w/ 1 Gig a RAM and (currently) one 20 Gig IDE drive.

I had been on the look out for this for a while, since I came across a 2nd
drive tray for it that I bought years ago from a list member... I may even
have the rack rails also, but not sure. It has an identity (smart?) card
installed, so it looks complete.

Once I power this up, hang a serial console off the back and confirm it's
OK, does anyone have an interest in it? If so, feel free to send me an
offer off-list. The bidding starts at 'actual shipping' with local pick-up
an option.

Thanks,

Lionel

--