[geeks] FS: Large Pelican Cases (Portland OR)

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:10:47 CDT 2012

Is anyone interested buying Large Pelican cases? We're dumping about a
dozen or so here that are in various states from brand new to well shipped.
Prices will be about 1/3rd retail for used ones, 2/3rd retail for the new
ones.

Models available:
http://www.casesbypelican.com/app-0350.htm

http://www.casesbypelican.com/app-1660.htm

http://www.casesbypelican.com/app-1620.htm

http://www.casesbypelican.com/app-1640.htm

All cases have padding of some sort, and I have boxes of extra foam of
various sizes sitting around to throw in for those who want it. Shipping
would be at your cost, it's usually about $50/case to ship ground. But I
can arrange a pallet if you want several cases.

Please let me know if you're interested at all.

We're located in the 'burbs of Portland Oregon.

Rick Hamell
http://1nova.com/blog
http://1nova.com/photoblog