[geeks] insurance for private contractors...

Ben Greisler ben at kadimac.com
Fri Feb 17 08:04:28 CST 2012

I know people who have gotten their insurance through:
http://www.techinsurance.com/

Mine is through The Hartford and I am paying many thousands of dollars, but
others are paying hundreds. It all depends on the coverage you need and your
comfort level of risk.

I have as much as I do because one of my clients insists that I have it. My
insurance broker doesn't agree that I need it from a protection standpoint,
but keeping that client happy easily pays for the insurance.

Ben Greisler | Owner / Technical Lead |  Kadimac Corp
ofc: 215-821-1440 | email: ben at kadimac.com
Certified Member - Apple Consultants Network - ACSA | Xsan | ACT
Apple Professional Services Provider - Education and Enterprise