[geeks] Recommendations for "cogent" mailing lists to join...

Jonathan Groll lists at groll.co.za
Fri Feb 24 06:01:52 CST 2012

Hi

Other than the Sunhelp lists ;-) I was wondering if anyone had any
other mailing lists to recommend? In general I'm looking for a list
where such diverse ideas as news of the day, literature, science and
technology, life, and so forth are discussed without too many
digressions into endless loops of Monty Python quotage.

www.sciforums.com/http://www.worldliteratureforum.com have interesting
forums and of late I've taken an interest in the wordreference forums
too - but they're - yuck - forums! Anything else semi-cogent come to
mind that has an interesting membership?

Maybe I'm getting older, or it might be a mass move to the
twittersphere/g+, but the mailing lists that used to keep me satisfied
seemed to have lost their best minds and contributors.

Cheers,
Jonathan
--
jjg: Jonathan J. Groll : groll co za