[geeks] Asset disposal vendors?

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:13:49 CDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:47 AM, William Enestvedt <
William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu> wrote:

>   We have E3500s, V100s, 280Rs, V480s, and some others. I am not
> allowed to simply give them away or I would have you lot l come in. :7(

I know how you feel. Former employer of mine was sitting on tons of
awesome, and only two or three years out of date, hardware. It was all
mothballed, locked away in storage. I couldn't even put in a bid for any of
it. The only time it even got touched was during yearly inventory.

Rick Hamell