[geeks] Asset disposal vendors?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:38:50 CDT 2012

I've bought from these folks, they do brisk business in older kit, they may
offer you something more than free pick- up/cash greater than transport cost.

They were/are a friend of 'The List':

http://www.solarsystems.com/products/sun/legacy/

The sell link appears dead, but I'm sure the 'contact us' link works...

Lionel