[geeks] Asset disposal vendors?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Apr 10 09:18:51 CDT 2012

> Has anyone done business with a company to come and cart off older
> Sun servers?  (I am in Providence, RI.)  Do they pay  you or do you
> pay them?

> We have E3500s, V100s, 280Rs, V480s, and some others.

I'd call those newer Sun servers.  (But maybe I'm biased.)

> I am not allowed to simply give them away or I would have you lot l
> come in. :7(

Is anybody here incorporated?  Depending on who's imposing the "not
allowed" and exactly what the restriction is, that might be good
enough.  If someone picks them up and passes them along, it could be
spun as "I found a small reseller who [...]".

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org