[geeks] server wanted

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:01:13 CDT 2011

Over in the UK these boxes have a 100B# rebate available thru July 31st. I
can't find a similar rebate in US, and at $300, a low-end Dell server is just
as appealing (to me), something akin to the Dell T105 that are frequently on
sale for about $300, usually with longer warranties.

At $200 it is a fascinating box, but I can't find that server for that
price...

Ken