[geeks] Crackpot project, need some guidance

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 15:53:04 CDT 2011

In between arguments about airbags in cars and engine firewall
penetration in
a head-on collision, obviously ;)

Time to break out a text editor, methinks ;)

Good luck with that project.  I lost what little knowledge of
programming  I ever had.  Why does this remind me of a friend who had a
6809 emulator (Radio Shack Color Computer) running on a PC (of the day)
so he could load Microware's OS-9 and actually multitask.  It worked,
although slowly, and it (combining both topics
) didn't crash. (he says running for the hills.....)

Bob