[geeks] wireless bridge recommendation

Nate nate at portents.com
Tue Jan 11 22:24:25 CST 2011

On Jan 11, 2011, at 7:25 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I would suggest any that support DD-WRT, like the infamous WRT54GL (L for
> 'Linux Support') I use a Netgear wireless print server that has four 10/100
> ports and 2 USB for my make-shift workbench, never had a problem with it.

I would second DD-WRT for this task, and there are actually quite a few
options to choose from these days.  If you're in the US, here's a search on
Newegg for the keyword DD-WRT with the results sorted by cost, lowest to
highest:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&Descript
ion=DD-WRT&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=20