[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Mon Dec 19 19:39:49 CST 2011

On 12/19/11 14:46, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> On 12/19/2011 2:26 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>> Sometimes i think the only reason we're still allowed to fly at all is
>> that both the people staffing TSA checkpoints and the people writing the
>> TSA's regulations are neither very bright, nor very imaginative.
>>

> Well, the TSA has likely succeeded with one thing:  ensuring that
> commercial aircraft are no longer the best vector or target for a
> terrorist attack.  Unfortunately, their heavy handed, inconsistent, and
> invasive tactics for accomplishing this could eventually destroy USA
> commercial air travel entirely.  They have also done little to address
> the risk of attack on other targets, making their overall impact on
> terrorist defense minimal.

Don't let that concern you too much.  In case you haven't been following
the news lately, the TSA is taking its own distinctive blend of
incompetence and civil-rights violation on the road.  "Coming soon to a
train station, bus depot or shopping mall near you...!"

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.