[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon Dec 19 13:54:56 CST 2011

> Sometimes i think the only reason we're still allowed to fly at all
> is that both the people staffing TSA checkpoints and the people
> writing the TSA's regulations are neither very bright, nor very
> imaginative.

Oh, I think the real reason is that the people making the regulations
want to continue to fly themselves ("I'm too busy to drive/train/etc"),
but there aren't enough of them to keep airlines commercially viable
without the fleet of cattle in the cattle-car portions of the planes.

The rest, including all the sceurity theatre, is PR efforts.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org