[geeks] Ergonomic keyboard styles

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at telenet.be
Wed May 5 05:49:43 CDT 2010

On 04/05/10 22:36, velociraptor wrote:
> First, watch your posture.  Anything that takes your body out of
> alignment is going to exacerbate your problems.  I no longer sit with
> my legs crossed, and always try to have a seat where my feet can touch
> the floor.
Being 54.6(. I bought a foot rest to have the right seating position
when working at the keyboard ( my back was killing me otherwise)....also
your hands have to be in a straight line with your forearm so you only
use your finger tips to press the keys( Learned that from my dad who
was a pianist)...that reduces the strain on the joints in both fingers &
wrists. That is the ideal position to work.

Michael