[geeks] IDE drive problem on U5

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun May 2 23:17:52 CDT 2010

" From: William Barnett-Lewis <wlewisiii at gmail.com>
"
" []
"
" Two - neither shift key on my Type 4 keyboard works. I really don't
" have the money for another so is there anything online about possibly
" fixing it? Or failing that, anyone with a really cheap/free Type 4 or
" 5 on near Madison WI? At least the old optical mouse is working fine
" and I have the right pad for it.

i have successfully disassembled and cleaned type-4s with ispropyl
alcohol.