[geeks] Am I overly enthusiastic about this FiOS rate?

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Thu May 21 07:24:14 CDT 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 08:10:37AM -0400, Lionel Peterson wrote:

>A cheap connection like that might "stimulate" some business plans of
>my own (I can rent small office space in FiOS coverage area as small
>as 200 square feet, drop a couple servers in the room, and have an
>on-line business for about $600/month (office space goes for about
>$2/square foot, per month)...

Do they serve Delaware? The tax environment in Delaware is better than
New Jersey, and from what I can see light years ahead of California.

<shameless plug>
I am also wondering because a relative is a registered agent in Dover and
about 250 client companies headquarters are in his home office.

Maybe you could get  together with him and add a few Internet companies.
</shameless plug>

Or you could do the same thing on your own, I understand there are lots of
registered agents in Dover.

Geoff.