[geeks] addictions of ink and paper

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon May 18 23:59:28 CDT 2009

On May 18, 2009, at 23:02 , Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> Bill Bradford wrote:
>

>> http://weblog.mrbill.net/archives/2009/05/18/the-parker-21-and-51-showed-up-today/
>>
>> I think I'm in love.  These are awesome.
>
> I had one a long time ago, but I think it was not 100% perfect.

I was thinking about the Cross Century II, mainly because there is one
locally that I can test.

I don't like the Parkers all that much, but have not tried the Super
21.  I rather test before I buy.

One thing I like about Lamy, besides the price, is they offer
different nibs that can work better on rough surfaces, and plenty of
readily available parts.

I bought some Noodler's ink, but I really wish they could sell it in
cartridges.  It's much easier if you are using a pen on the road.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com