[geeks] addictions of ink and paper

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 07:35:56 CDT 2009

On May 17, 2009, at 3:05 AM, Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
wrote:

> Regarding the recent confessions of notebook and pen addictions...
>
> ***
>
> http://www.levenger.com

'nuff said? I like Levenger, they used to have an outlet at their HQ,
which was very close to my Mom's house in FL. They've closed it down.

> Borders appears to have stopped carrying the Picadilly line of
> notebooks, which is a shame because they were decent but not high
> priced.

Are you sure? They just started carrying them in our local Borders
(NJ) in the last 6 months, but then again, I know they are de-
emphasizing DVDs and music CDs, maybe they are also reconsidering the
lines they carry.

B&N carries some nice hardcover notebooks, I believe they are acid-free

Lionel