[geeks] Macbook probably KIA, now what?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:02:26 CDT 2009

Thank you for all the ideas folks, that's what I had hoped/expected to
get from here.

The Macbook will boot to the ? folder so it would appear that the HD
didn't survive but perhaps  the computer did. THAT would be consistant
with my ill luck with disks in the machine. I'm going to visit our
local vendor later and see how much a used smaller SATA drive can be
gotten for to test further.

Slightly further out, I'll probably sell some things to fund one of
the netbooks that will have to do until we can afford another macbook.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.