[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Wed May 13 08:38:18 CDT 2009

On Wed, 13 May 2009 15:49:27 +0300, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:
> The same with the Opel plants in Germany (owned by GM)

Opel wasn't owned by GM during WWII in the strictest sense of the
word ... Hitler seized Opel during 1940. And some of their factories
were bombed during the war.

> and the Leitz
> camera factory which sold cameras to the US goverment.

I really rather doubt it wasn't bombed for that reason. It's more
likely that it just wasn't that high on anyone's priority list. Apart
from anything else the British would be exceptionally unlikely to not
bomb anything merely because the US government liked their cameras.