[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Wed May 13 07:49:27 CDT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 08:40:30AM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:

>I actually rented a ... Chrysler or Plymouth (I don't remember which)
>that was actually pretty civilized, a lot better than the Intrepid,
>aside from its ocean-liner turning circle.  I was amused to discover on
>the sill plate that it was built by Mitsubishi.

It would have to be a Chrysler. I don't know how connected they are now,
but at one time Chrysler owned them. That was why the Mitsubishi plants
were never bombed during WWII.

The same with the Opel plants in Germany (owned by GM) and the Leitz camera
factory which sold cameras to the US goverment.

Geoff.