[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri May 8 01:58:11 CDT 2009

On May 7, 2009, at 11:58 , Sandwich Maker wrote:

> ...so of course the correct move would be to raise the amt threshold
> until it again targeted only the extremely wealthy - but also of
> course, the wealthy and their political puppets will be careful to
> steer the debate well away from any suggestion of that sort...

You could also stop taxing the wealthy at insane tax rates, so they
have less incentive to avoid the tax, and you probably would make more
money in the long run because they could spend more on private
enterprise.

Well, assuming you also uncrippled private enterprise at the same time.

It's also enlightening to see what a lot of political monkeys think is
"wealthy".

For example, I was considered wealthy just a few years ago during days
of better contract rates, even though I made less money than some
people who were evidently "struggling", and got almost no benefits
compared to people who were "starving".

About the only good news of late was 8 years of 21% tax, which is now
up to 28% starting with this year, and probably only one way to go
from here.