[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:43:52 CDT 2009

On May 8, 2009, at 2:58 AM, Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
wrote:

> On May 7, 2009, at 11:58 , Sandwich Maker wrote:
>
>> ...so of course the correct move would be to raise the amt threshold
>> until it again targeted only the extremely wealthy - but also of
>> course, the wealthy and their political puppets will be careful to
>> steer the debate well away from any suggestion of that sort...
>
> You could also stop taxing the wealthy at insane tax rates, so they
> have less incentive to avoid the tax, and you probably would make
> more money in the long run because they could spend more on private
> enterprise.

Lower tax rates lead to greater tax revenues - I think we proved that
in the eighties, then we quickly forgot that lesson.

> Well, assuming you also uncrippled private enterprise at the same
> time.

What like supporting deregulation? See the nineteen eighties...

> It's also enlightening to see what a lot of political monkeys think
> is "wealthy".

What does a politician making $165K/yr think is rich? Anyone that
makes over $250K/yr. Oddly, making less than $250K/yr supposedly make
you middle-class (at best), yet the AMT kicks in at a much lower
income level.

Oh, and earning three times your state poverty level or less qualifies
you as low income (for CHIP benefits).

Lionel