[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed May 6 14:03:40 CDT 2009

On May 6, 2009, at 11:34 , Lionel Peterson wrote:

> What???!!!
>
> I've seen various Nazi propoganda films from WWII, and their message
> and effect far exceeds any justification for suckling off the gov't
> teat because filling out tax forms are hard.
>
> Nazi propaganda was designed to justify the eradication of Jews from
> the world, the US Gov't was in the free wheel of cheese business...
> No comparison, IMHO.

You are focused on how extreme they were, and I'm talking about how
successful they were.

The Nazis were up-front and blatant about everything, and they are
gone now.

Our propaganda is made to look like it is right and true, and we and
it are still here.

I'd call that more successful.

The agenda each is pushing is not what I'm talking about.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com