[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:34:41 CDT 2009

On May 6, 2009, at 11:21 AM, Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
wrote:

> I've seen government sponsored print and early TV/newsreel ads from
> the 50s which talked about how doing your taxes and other busy work
> was participating in government.  A lot of people have become
> convinced that doing that really is work, and thus entitles them to
> largess which they keep voting for instead of national success.
>
> It was more brainwashing and social control than the Nazis or
> Soviets had ever been able to do, and it was right here.

What???!!!

I've seen various Nazi propoganda films from WWII, and their message
and effect far exceeds any justification for suckling off the gov't
teat because filling out tax forms are hard.

Nazi propaganda was designed to justify the eradication of Jews from
the world, the US Gov't was in the free wheel of cheese business... No
comparison, IMHO.

Lionel