[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed May 6 12:30:06 CDT 2009

On Wed, 6 May 2009, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> but this doesn't scale well; it doesn't fundamentally work beyond the
> range where you know everyone.

Why does it have to?  Neighborhood Watch is a great (if government-funded)
example of decentralized crime deterrence.

Do you, personally, honestly care if my street is safe?  Because, to be
honest, I don't care if yours is.  We do, however, care if the streets we
live on are safe, as do our neighbors (and, if they don't we tend to find
out rather quickly), so we have an inherent interest in watching out for
those near us.

--
Jonathan Patschke ( "They don't have the right to read a book out loud."
Elgin, TX         (                  --Paul Aiken