[geeks] Computer parts calendar?

James Birdsall jwb-tech at picarefy.com
Sun Jun 28 12:23:27 CDT 2009

A while back, I saw a webcomic with a calendar in the background that
had a close-up shot of a computer board on it. And I said to myself,
man, I wish I could get a calendar like that!

Later on I said, wait -- I have the parts, and a good digital camera,
and experience with printing through Lulu, and I know that their
calendars are of good quality because I've bought several that other
people have done. I could MAKE a computer parts calendar. And thus was
yet another project born.

I'm making one for myself. As long as I'm doing that, would anybody else
like one? Should I put it up for sale through Lulu when it's ready? It
would be about $15.

Also, what computer-related dates should a computer parts calendar feature?

--James Birdsall