[geeks] Computer parts calendar?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:55:25 CDT 2009

GIven the parts are photographed in an "interesting manner" (i.e. not
"catalog" shots), and there was a discernable theme (Sun, pre-PC PCs
(obscure personal computers), etc.) I'd be interested.

If it could be kept under $20, I'd likely buy it.

It might be an interesting exercise to throw some dates/events onto
the calendar (if list-only, member birthdays? Notable days in
computing history (On this day, Sun Microsystems Founded, etc.).

Just a thought - interesting idea.

Lionel