[geeks] Speaker Stands and Keyboards

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 08:41:44 CDT 2009

Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> I have no idea if any of this is useful, but here are some links:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Vantage-Point-Universal-Satellite-Speaker/dp/B0000634T6

This, unfortunately, isn't a speaker stand.  It's a wall mount.  It also
doesn't have nearly the capacity I need.

> http://www.btech-usa.com/bt10mk.html

This, unfortunately, isn't nearly tall enough.  However, it does meet
all my other requirements.  If it were 2.5 feet taller, it would be
*perfect*.

> http://www.btech-usa.com/bt11.html

This, unfortunately, is neither tall enough, nor has the weight capacity
I need.

You see my problem.  8-)

> Most of the stands I saw on a quick search--and about a year ago when I
> was looking myself--use keyhole adapters, most of which require drilling.

If it uses a keyhole adapter, wouldn't it just mate with the keyhole
fittings on the back of my speaker?

Peace...  Sridhar