[geeks] food geekery question

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Tue Dec 22 12:45:51 CST 2009

gsm at mendelson.com wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:53:23AM -0500, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>> Not a fan of Good Eats?
>
> Never heard of it. I'll see if I can find it.

Alton Brown TV series from Food Network.  The man is a serious food
geek.  "This is how you make this ... and this is the underlying
mechanics of WHY you do it this way.  Don't use that; it's junk, and
here's why.  Use this instead; it works much better, and here's why.
When buying one of these, you want to look for this, this, and this."

Available on DVD or online (try Youtube or foodnetwork.com).

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.