[geeks] Headphone Interconnects

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Sep 29 11:14:10 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:08:54AM -0400, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
>CablesToGo has one for $14, which is pretty good.  They're not exactly
>known for the quality of their cables, though.  I wonder how well
>they'll hold up to the wear and tear.

Now that you've mentioned price, you can get some decent ones
at places like what we have here as Office Depot and Home Center.

They are not very good, but for $14 plus shipping, you probably could
be 5 of them. Carry one and a spare, and then when it dies, or gets
killed by a chair, etc, you just toss it and use your spare.

Geoff.