[geeks] Replacement MacBook question

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Sep 10 10:50:05 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:12:46AM -0400, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>I'm working on a non-social Web 2.0ish bookmarking system.  Once I get
>further along I plan to release the source, although I doubt all that
>many people will want to try to set it up as I haven't written init
>code, and it will require mod_python.
>
>The current state is that there are quite a few user interface glitches,
>but it has never lost any data.

Thanks, that might be a little too much for me. I just want something
that updates a master file when I update my bookmarks or exit the browser
and downloads the updates (or the updated list) when I start a new one.

That way, when I use my wife's computer, I have the same bookmarks as
mine. :-)

There is no conflict, she uses IE and I use FireFox.

Geoff.