[geeks] [rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Sun Mar 30 02:30:57 CDT 2008

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:38:20 -0500, Erie Patsellis wrote:
> Of course one might note that the Catholic Church itself broke away
> from the Orthodox Church over a dispute that from what I recall was
> about the papal infallibility doctrine that became popular.

That may well be the Orthodox position; I doubt the Catholics see it
the same way. Besides it was more a case the Orthodox churches didn't
agree to merge (the early bishoprics were very independent). They
weren't the only ones, and not even the first (Assyrian Church).

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
  Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use