[geeks] [rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Mar 29 20:40:56 CDT 2008

On Mar 29, 2008, at 18:51 , der Mouse wrote:

>> [...], knowing that at least one of the major religions hasn't really
>> wavered for nearly 2000 years does make one pause.
>
> One?  Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, and that's not even looking at
> Abrahamic religions yet.  (Yes, I know you said "at least" one. :-)

Lot's of less changed religions are pretty old now.

Native American religion, though it is more pagan nature worship I
guess, but still religion, and in some cases might be over 5000 years
old.  One local anthrohacker says over 9000.

There is also the [cannot remember] religion in northern Iraq which is
thousand of years old, very strict, and very little changed over that
time.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com