[geeks] [rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Fri Mar 28 15:56:50 CDT 2008

When I travel, I've taken to using FedEx to ship all my cameras ahead,
after watching a luggage idiot drop a case holding my 8x10 Sinar about
2' (I explained to the idjut that the camera in that case cost around
$20,000 to replace, along with another several thousand in the 4 lenses
in that case. He just shrugged it off, of course if I made what they do,
I might too. Since then, I'd rather pay fedex and have insurance.

eire