[geeks] more eBay bullcrap

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Fri Jun 6 13:20:00 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 02:09:53PM -0400, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2008, at 11:47 , Joshua Boyd wrote:
>
> >If you said that you had a matching message in their web site
> >message notification area, then I overlooked it.
>
> The thread split too, at least it did in Mail.app.
>
> Man, Apple needs to learn how to do threading.

My feeling is that while Mail.app isn't as good at threading as mutt, it
beats the pants off Thunderbird or Evolution.

If I could just open source mail.app and graft a few mutt features
(better threading and a lot more hot keys) into it, I would be so happy.

Alas, GNUmail.app doesn't seem to come anywhere close.