[geeks] more eBay bullcrap

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jun 6 13:09:53 CDT 2008

On Jun 6, 2008, at 11:47 , Joshua Boyd wrote:

> If you said that you had a matching message in their web site
> message notification area, then I overlooked it.

The thread split too, at least it did in Mail.app.

Man, Apple needs to learn how to do threading.

> All unexpected emails from ebay or paypal are ignored, but I do make a
> point to then log into the real site to look for messages there just
> in
> case they weren't fake emails.

Yeah.  eBay has no response so far on this, which is typical.  They
have glaringly obvious bugs in their website and instead of saying
"OK, thanks, we'll fix it", they argue that it isn't a bug or even
come up with incredibly bizarre explanations that border on occult
phenomena.