[geeks] New small Intel Board

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:57:34 CDT 2008

On 5 Jun 2008, at 23:50, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> ... I don't really want to install my own CPU, although it
> is probably easier now than it was in the P4 monster days.

The KPC looks to use the same LGA775 socket as the P4, so fitting the
CPU and sink is probably almost as much of a PITA as it was on a P4. I
know my dad built a C2d PC and it was a exactly the same as the P4
setup if yo used the Intel sink. A real PITA with thos silly push-down
tab things.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: