[geeks] Socialized medicine [was Re: nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro]

Mon Jun 2 21:15:05 CDT 2008

>>> Do you consider murder and rape to be immoral?
>> Yes.
>>> If so, should murder and rape be illegal?
>> Yes, but not because [it's] immoral.
> Why beacuse it's bad business?  Messy?  Noisy?

I would say, because it is _sufficiently widely agreed to be_ immoral.

But this is headed towards dissecting the difference between mala in se
and mala prohibita, and that is a very fuzzy line (for all that there
are things widely agreed to fall on each side of it).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca