[geeks] PDF creation

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Sat Feb 9 12:56:49 CST 2008

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 04:38:24PM -0500, Eric Railine wrote:
> On Feb 7, 2008 1:23 PM, Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com> wrote:
> > Anyone here have any experience with PDF creation software for windows
> > other than Adobe Acrobat?  It looks like there are at least two
> > different projects called "PDFCreator"
> > (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ and
> > http://www-pdfcreator.com/).  Does anyone know how well these work, and
> > if their output is comparable to Adobe Acrobat?
>
> I've used PDFCreator (the Sourceforge link, also at pdfforge.org) for
> over 3 years at a couple different locations.

I use it at my current job as well. It's perfect because I don't always
need to actually print something to a printer, but I do need to keep a
copy of it around.

Work just rolled out Adobe Acrobat Professional 8 to everyone, so I now
have the option of using that to print to pdf, but, I still use
PDFCreator.

Jeff

--
It's not working because:  electro-magnetic pulses from French above ground nuke testing.