[geeks] TRON sequel in the works...

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Wed Sep 12 01:08:56 CDT 2007

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Actually, it could, because quite a few remakes were well done.
>
> However, I do worry a lot about a disaster like the remake of "20K Leagues
> Under the Sea".

I didn't see that.  However, I have to admit I do very much like the
interpretation of Captain Nemo and his Nautilus in The League of
Extraordinary Gentlemen.

> Or even worse, George Lucas' idiotic remake of his own Star Wars trilogy.

George Lucas has a bad case of political correctness, and doesn't know
when to leave the hell well enough alone and stop mucking with it.

Then again, it's his baby, and his prerogative.

The gripping hand is, perhaps he should listen a bit more to the Star
Wars fan base, if he wants to keep them.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.