[geeks] Odd uptick in spam...

Fri Sep 7 13:04:42 CDT 2007

>> Is it Microsoft's crapware that's endangering your national
>> security, or is it the chowderheads who choose to run it despite its
>> being the least secure, in practice, operating system on the planet?
> Shouldn't you be spouting this on /.?

"Should"?  If you think it belogns there, you are welcome to send it
there.  I have as little to do with /. as feasible, just as with any
other system with only Web-page interfaces.  Or has /. grown something
else by now?

> I use Windows for a desktop platform because I like to get things
> done, while you're dealing with package management, Mozilla memory
> leaks, and whether or not your hardware is supported.

Am I?  What makes you think that?  As it happens, you're wrong on all
three counts.  If you can get things done with Windows, more power to
you; I've tried it - I even worked as a Windows admin for a month - and
I get lots more done on other systems than on Windows.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca