[geeks] Odd uptick in spam...

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Sep 8 12:17:13 CDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 11:23:23AM -0600, Micah R Ledbetter wrote:
> Well, I think he has a point. Consider only the lusers running a
> never-updated copy of Windows XP Home, thepiratebay.org edition. I think
> that the current thought RE: botnets is: a large number of them exist
> today if only people patched their systems when patches were available.

I once encountered a user who was IMHO too stupid to own an iPod. If
I remember correctely I posted a sanatized version of her posting to
another list here.

The previous owners of my washing machine were, IMHO too stupid to own
a washing machine. :-(

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838