[geeks] keyboards for Mac

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Sep 3 21:52:46 CDT 2007

N. Miller wrote:
> I'm thinking about buying a keyboard without a numeric keypad due to
> my RSI caused by the mouse offset caused partially by the wide
> keyboard.  I am looking at the Cherry keyboards, but none of the
> places with reasonable prices have it in stock at the moment.

I'm not sure about RSI, but I can tell you that after much experience, i
definitely prefer having either no numeric keypad or a detached one.  I
have been using a Kinesis "contoured" keyboard for a few years now, and
am very happy with it, although i will never understand why they made
the F1-F12 keys suck so much.

    -Dan Sikorski