[geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 30 12:54:02 CDT 2007

>From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
>Date: 2007/10/30 Tue AM 06:16:11 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

>Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 10:18:32PM -0400, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>>
>>> What do you think about someone like Ron Paul?  He's on the
>>> republican ticket, but he's a pretty solid libertarian.
>>
>> He's a xenophobic twit who has collected every nut in the U.S. behind him.
>
>Where do you get "xenophobic"?

Are you conceeding he is a "twit", just not a Xenophobic Twit? ;^)

Personally, I'm waiting for Madam Hillary (named after someone her parents never heard of until after she was born) to have her "Dean Moment" and trash her campaign, then she can take all that money in her war chest and live out her rock and roll fantasy in her adopted home town in Westchester, NY.

Lionel