[geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Oct 30 16:16:56 CDT 2007

On Oct 30, 2007, at 1:50 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Bastards, my Amazon.com order is just about to arrive - I'm so
> conflicted, I want to save money, but I also want the OS *now* 8^)

I feel the same way.

I got my copy for $10 because I recently got a Mac, but evidently up-
to-date Mac users are the lowest priority of all, because I still
don't have my copy.

The prices keep getting better all around me, but I'm not really in
that big a hurry I guess.  Probably don't have time until the weekend.

Of course, it probably won't arrive until next week or something like
that... :/

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com