[geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 30 13:06:26 CDT 2007

Lionel Peterson wrote:
>From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
>> Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
>>> He's a xenophobic twit who has collected every nut in the U.S. behind him.
>> Where do you get "xenophobic"?
>
> Are you conceeding he is a "twit", just not a Xenophobic Twit? ;^)

No, just leaving room for personal opinions.  ;)

> Personally, I'm waiting for Madam Hillary (named after someone her parents never heard of until after she was born) to have her "Dean Moment" and trash her campaign, then she can take all that money in her war chest and live out her rock and roll fantasy in her adopted home town in Westchester, NY.

Heh.  The possibility hadn't occurred to me, but I wouldn't put it past
her.  I read a fairly detailed analysis a while back explaining a
lengthy list of reasons why [the writer asserted] Hillary Clinton is in
practical terms unelectable, much of which consisted simply of listing
all the voter blocs she's alienated who wouldn't vote for her unless
someone held a gun to their heads.  (Some of which were quite surprising
at first thought - for instance, apparently there are large feminist
blocs who won't risk voting for her because they're convinced that if
she's the first woman President, she'll be the last.)

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.