[geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Oct 26 09:53:35 CDT 2007

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
"
" My little town has 5 pizza shops (meaning restaurants with Pizza ovens), and the town is only 1 mile square!

my town is bigger, 35 sq mi and some 60k pop, but i just counted 29
out of 50 pizza places in the yellow pgs within our borders...
probably a third are within walking distance of my house - granted my
notion of 'walking distance' is fairly liberal, at least in good
weather.

" Further up the highway we have Pennington Pizza - a classic Pizza parlor with gawd-awful pizza ( they are right next to a chinese restaruant that is also gawd-awful, CHeng's Kitchen).

my only experience of chinese food in nj - there is/was a -great-
place on rt 46 in clifton - the chengdu?  chef from beijing.  my
brother took me there once when he lived in montclair.  the ginger
chicken was unbelieveably good.

" We eat a lot pizza in my town...

same here...